Saturday 1 June 2013

30 Day Challenge!

30 Day Challenge!

So this was actually inspired by my recent PDP 400 class. We watched a ted talk in class that inspired me to start this blog. They say it takes 30 days to start a habit. So I decided to do a blog post every day for 30 days....starting today. 

So heres the story.  I made a Mighty Life List, (Inspired by my PDP400 teacher Cynthia),and so I will list down the things I wish to do within my lifetime. I'm sure things will be added on and things will be taken away, crossed off or completed. 

So here's what I have of my list so far.
  1. Visit Japan, Korea, UK, Australia, etc
  2. Meet all my international friends
  3. Live in korea (short term -maybe long term depending on how I like it)
  4. Want to meet U-kiss in real life
  5. go to a kpopcon
  6. go to a cosplay convention 
  7. Be fluent in Korean
  8. Be fluent in Japanese
  9. Own a keyboard and/or piano and learn more than 3 songs top lay on them,
  10. Get Drivers License 
  11. Eat a nice meal at a restaurant without worrying about the cost.
  12. Make an otome game
  13. Learn French or spanish
  14. Buy a good Camera to take pictures 
  15. Make Photo Albums for every year  and for miscellaneous things like flowers. 
  16. Sky Dive but not alone
  17. Get Married
  18. Have 2 Children a boy and a girl (hopefully)
  19. Own a house 
  20. Go to a Natural Onsen (hot springs) in Japan
  21. Go Cherry Blossom viewing 
  22. Go to Golden week in Japan
  23. Visit my mother more than once a year
  24.  Have dinner with my dad
  25. See my siblings again
  26. buy and own roller skates
  27. Go to the Gym
  28. Lose 20 lbs
  29. Eat Healthier 
  30. Finish writing/Publish a short story 
  31.  Own a Cat or 2
  32. Visit the wonders of the word
  33. Go on a Cruise
  34. Be an Extra in a movie 
  35. Stay at a fancy hotel 
  36. Throw a Successful birthday party for my child. 
  37. Fully Decorate my house
  38. Fully Decorate my house for Christmas 
  39. Own a Cotton candy and popcorn machine
  40. Go fishing
  41. Take Archery 
  42. Animate to music
  43. Relearn crotchet and knitting 
  44. Own a laptop or iPad
  45. Drink a non-Virigin Pina Colada
  46. Attend All of my children's field trips. 
  47. Celebrate all major Holidays every year
  48. Create a family Heirloom
  49. Go to the zoo and Aquarium 
  50. Work on a game/film that becomes a success
  51. Make a blog 
  52. Plan my dream wedding 
Green- Means that it has been accomplished!! 

so I have 52 goals on my list and I have completed 1. I hope to see more green decorating this page soon! 

Alot of eventful things happened today Including going out and having a fun dinner at Momo Sushi with my Korean Friend.

It was fun! I  hope to do it again sometime!!  \(^-^)/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment