Tuesday 4 June 2013

When playing god.

You come to admire him all the more. Creating stuff is hard. I'm using a Game engine called UDK for Unreal/Unity. We need to make a game level... I know most of you know what a game level is and if you don't then... D'= you poor soul.

Its some tough work, I don't know the program  all that well myself in all honesty I probably only have technically like..... 12....... 24 days of experience on it. (we have class where we use it once a week for 3 hours) I know that it probably isnt as hard as it feels like right now, but right now... that doesn't matter. ITS.. SO.. HARD... but fun...... BUT HARD... but........ cool.... OTL ahhh~ why!?

So I admire god who created the  heavens and the earth and all that! (^-^)d props to you man.. props to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment