Monday 3 June 2013

Youth event!?




Hey whats up its another day of the 30 day challenge. so here's the scoop.

Today I went to school at... what.... 10 am ?  which means i got up at 7:30 to get on the bus at 8:30 to get to school at  9:40 (ah for those wondering since I  haven't stated at all.  I am a college student studying 3D game animation and I am in my final year. I have like... 3 months left.


I got a text from my house mate inviting me and my Korean friend to a youth event at a church.  I think this was around 4:00 and since I had been in school since 10am I figured well why not? it means getting a break from homework, endless , endless homework.


We went to this youth event with no idea what exactly was going to happen. Turns out it was like a worship practice. Started out with talking about testimonies, then went into singing praise. I admit during the singing I was ...... a little... LITTLE... freaked out. People started getting on their knees and even laying across the chairs, rocking back and forth.

 Now I am a christian, but I... don't do that.  But that's how some people worship so all the power to them. I'm not saying anything negative about it. Just I myself, personally felt ... awkward..... maybe... uncomfortable with it seeing as he was like legit laying in front of my seat.  He could look up my nostrils at any moment. lol

Afterwards me my house mate and Korean friend all went out and walked around the town afterwards.  I took some nice flower pictures that ill have to upload at some point. It was fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment